(1) Train students to be proficient in athletic training and guidance and establish their ability in research.
(2) Train students to be proficient in athletic management and recreation and establish their ability in administration and management.
(1) Train international-oriented researchers and professionals to be proficient in exercise science and physical education
(2) Train researchers to be proficient in physical education and curriculum design.
(3) Train researchers to be proficient in physical education management and marketing.
3. Master’s in Physical Education
(1) Stress the importance of research into theoretical and practical problems in physical education.
(2) Provide students with the proper knowledge and ability for research for physical education at the elementary level.
4. Master’s Degree Program for Working Professionals
(1) Train professionals already in a profession for athletic management or exercise science.
(2) Stress the importance of research into theoretical and practical problems in exercise science.
(3) Improve the professional administrative and management skills of the students and improve their ability for research.